Our favourite videos
We have gathered some of our favourite videos here for you to watch. They have a clear and strong message, and quite a few of them make us laugh. Some are also great examples of our 10 Key Trends for 2015. Enjoy.
- The 2-part advert was aired during Superbowl 2014. Each 30 second ad cost $4 million.
- The advert was supported by “taking over” New York with advertisements, free samples and free branded products such as earmuffs and hats for a day. Ads were placed in Times Square, on screens inside the iconic NYC yellow cabs, a party was sponsored and free samples were given out all over the city.
- Fun, different and good branding.
- This advert for Norwegian Tine Milk is a great example of “naturally functional dairy” and “bones and movement”.
- Tine says its milk is naturally rich in proteins and calcium and that as a part of an active lifestyle and healthy diet, protein helps strengthen the muscles and calcium helps maintain the skeleton.
- The woman depicted is Linn Jørum Sulland – Norwegian handball player on the Norwegian national team.
- This advert received 31 complaints saying it was misleading as the advert is focused on the slow energy release but does not say it also contains a high level of sugar and fat and makes it sound like it is only made by hazelnut, milk and cocoa; it was also criticised for encouraging bad eating habits among children.
- The complaints were however dismissed by the ASA (Advertising Standard Authority)
- This is a great example of how to show consumers different ways of using your product.
- We like this advert. Cute kid, cute song and honey – what’s not to like.
- But the ASA (Advertising Standard Authority) was not too happy with the message “Natural fuel for busy bees”. It ruled that it could not be broadcast again in its current form as it failed to clarify that the slow releasing energy claim was made in comparison to other foods.
- “Natural fuel for busy bees” was changed to “Rowse honey is a natural and delicious source of energy for busy boys and girls”.
- You, but on a really good day! This advert is funny, puts us in a good mood and if Berocca can make you feel anything like this we want some!
- This Coca Cola life advert, which translates as “Being parents”, is from Argentina and was released in December 2013 and was chosen as one of the Top Ten Adverts of the Year by AdWeek due to the advert being “Simple, adorable and completely relatable, it's classic Coke and the best family ad we've seen in a long time.”
- The slogan is “Destapar tu naturaleza” which means “Uncover your nature”.
- You will never regret a hike is the message the Norwegian chocolate Kvikk Lunsj (Quick lunch) by Freia conveys to the consumers. The brand has used the message of its chocolate being a great snack on hikes since 1937!
- When Norway hosted the winter olympics in Oslo in 1952 an impressive 10 Million Kvikk Lunsj were sold. The population in Norway at the time was just under 3.5 million.
- Quaker Super Grains ad with Oat So Simple focuses on oats being a “super grain” in this advert. The main message: energy, fibre and lowering cholesterol.
- Nestle’s video supporting the launch of gluten free cereal in Europe is a perfect example of the free-from trend with a focus on the “self-diagnosers”.
- Way Better has put the innovative reinvention of an old type of food at the core of its business, delivering “good grains” that are sprouted and naturally gluten-free for people who want to avoid bad carbs and snack more healthily. They add sprouted whole grains & seeds to a corn tortilla chip making it a “way better” snack.
- This advert, which presents Innocent smoothies as a super hero “Here to save the peckish”, is funny and has a clear message. It can be used as a snack to save you from eating unhealthy options.
- This advert from Sanitarium in Australia has a great clear message - Up’n’Go is a quick nutritious breakfast drink, perfect to get you “up and going” in the morning
- The key message in this German advert for Vitalis is that with the 7 corn-muesli you can enjoy your morning as eating this is a great start to your day. The muesli looks very appetising - do you feel like a bowl of muesli right now?
Latest EditionsNew Nutrition Business
Kids Nutrition Report
Latest Edition of NNB
The Latest edition edition is currently available online
close this frame