Please log in to download this White Paper.
If you are not a registered user and would like to receive a free copy of this White Paper - please provide the following information:
About this White Paper:
About 1900 species of insects are eaten worldwide by at least 2 billion people – not because they’re short of food, but out of choice.
- But for most Western consumers the idea of bugs as food is disgusting
- A handful of entrepreneurial start-ups are working to change this, and they’re capturing the attention of the trend-setting early adopters
This White Paper
- shows you how to go about marketing a product that faces a huge consumer-acceptance hurdle
- explores the challenges and opportunities for this potential future food source
- includes case studies and interviews with brands using insects as an ingredient
Latest EditionsNew Nutrition Business
Kids Nutrition Report
Latest Edition of NNB
The Latest edition edition is currently available online
close this frame