US$530 £320 €400 NZ$630 AU$570 ¥550000
Add to cart
This Handbook supplies the missing link in food & health marketing - a practical 'how to' manual for strategy development and brand positioning.
In a competitive world how do you take your technology to market so that it’s your product that wins at the point of purchase? This Handbook tells you how to get the best out of the science and the health benefits of your ingredients or products. It uses a wealth of detailed case studies, market data and consumer research to help you create success.
The Handbook presents several proven practical tools:
- The Hi-Tech, Hi-Touch, Science Push or Consumer Pull model
- The Functional Foods Marketing Model
- The Five Strategies
- The Four Factors of Success
Used together they enable you to:
- Develop your strategy
- Identify your target consumer groups
- Develop the best-possible positioning for your brand
- Develop an integrated communications strategy
Downloadable in full colour, The Food & Health Marketing Handbook includes:
- Twenty-two detailed case studies with an additional 8 case studies produced after the handbook.
- Fifty charts, figures and tables in full colour
- Over 60 full colour illustrations of products and advertisements
- A summary of the key points at the end of each chapter.
For more information visit www.thehandbook.info